Monday, May 11, 2009

Star Trek Forever! / Judy

We just saw "StarTrek" and my life is complete. I loved, loved, loved it! The reason we didn't see it until today is because I wanted to see it with Lloyd and this is his day off. When the big title came up I grabbed his hand in excitement. And when the Enterprise suddenly appeared with all guns blazing, I laughed out loud. Then with the old theme music at the end my joy was full.

So everybody go see it, even if it's the only movie you see this year, and you might begin to understand my undying love for it. Besides, the more people who see it, the more they'll plan others, maybe even another TV series. Right now I feel like anything is possible.

When the last TV series was canceled four years ago, I said, "If anyone thinks there is still money it in, it will be back." With the large fan base (which I know about personally because I've been to the conventions) of course there is still money in it. And now there is a whole nother world they can explore so hold onto your hats. In fact, I heard the next movie is already green-lit and they plan to make at least a trilogy. Hallelujiah!

2 comments:

  1. Mom, don't sugar coat it, tell us how you really feel.

    Aaron

    ReplyDelete
  2. It did not disappoint! Did you see that it was #1 at the box office this weekend? Of course. Now we just need a character from the last series to make an appearance in the next film.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Have a Baby / Lloyd

I was a graduate student at Yeshiva University on a fellowship with a living stipend that included my wife and children. We had two daughter...