Friday, March 6, 2009

Unexpected Treat / Judy

Today Lloyd has the day off and he had to go to his doctor for a shot so I went with him and we planned to eat at one of our favorite restaurants in that little town. Fortunately, today Dave works at that office so he could come to lunch with us. Then he called Hilary and she could come too--Yayy!! Here we all are (except Dallin who wouldn't come into the picture) on the steps of the restaurant. I'm not really hiding; I just couldn't fit next to Hilary because of the pillar.
Sometimes one day off can be like a mini vacation if you do something fun together.
Waiting for our delicious food.
This is the neatest place, all cozy and attractive. It doesn't have an extensive menu, but what it does have is wonderful. We usually sit outside on the porch, but it was a little chilly today.

By the way, have I mentioned how much I LOVE my camera? I keep wanting to do more stuff with it. Obviously I still have much to learn because I edited these pictures but somehow the edited versions didn't make it to the post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Have a Baby / Lloyd

I was a graduate student at Yeshiva University on a fellowship with a living stipend that included my wife and children. We had two daughter...