Saturday, March 14, 2009

Grandpa's Gone Turbo / Judy:

Here is Grandpa and Michael with the new wheelchair. We're excited about his new wheels because now we can go anywhere, and plan to. The chair only weighs 20 lbs. and is very portable. 

Looking at this picture made me think about how grateful I am for a couple things. First, it's wonderful to have Michael here with us most of the time. He's always helpful and also, he's fun to be around. The two of us were very close as kids and I'm glad we have that back now. Second, how fortunate I am to live in such a beautiful place. I owe a debt of gratitude to my folks for letting us grow up here and every once in a while I'm overcome with joy about being able to live here again now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Have a Baby / Lloyd

I was a graduate student at Yeshiva University on a fellowship with a living stipend that included my wife and children. We had two daughter...