Monday, January 26, 2009

An update / Judy

Somehow it's boring to keep talking about my health problems, but at least I should mention how I'm doing now. Much better, actually. I still have the stent, which I'm generally able to ignore, and haven't had an "episode" of pain for several days. I go to the doctor again tomorrow and we'll probably decide how things are progressing and what to do next then. 

On a much more interesting note, you can see Ben in publicity photos for his play coming up next month if you go to pcpa.org, then click on Midsummer Night's Dream. He says this is the first time he's been in a publicity shoot at pcpa because they don't usually use "emsemble male #5" but this time he has a real part. The play is supposed to be like Bollywood, which is why everyone is wearing Indian-type clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Have a Baby / Lloyd

I was a graduate student at Yeshiva University on a fellowship with a living stipend that included my wife and children. We had two daughter...